A new opportunity has arisen for a Billing Analyst to support Bryt Energy’s growing B2B Customer Billing Operations team.
Location: Hybrid working – minimum in office once a week (Birmingham)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Providing a first-class level of customer service through all front and back-office activities which are completed.
- Monitoring billing performance throughout the month resolving exceptions and manually billing accounts where required across a diverse range of product types.
- Owning a selection of customer accounts and ensuring they are accurately billed each month.
- Proactive monitoring and working any cases associated with these accounts. Working with Revenue Assurance partners and acting where billing opportunities are identified.
- Representing Bryt Energy and the Billing Manager in meetings with customers or TPI’s as required.
- Proactively looking for continuous process improvements, constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience and optimise operational efficiency across the bill production processes with minimal cost to serve.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Responsible for the accurate production of B2B electricity billing statements for both Half-Hourly (HH) and Non-Half-hourly (NHH) billing and proactively managing any customer cases with regard to billing queries associated with these accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving customer/broker billing escalations and disputes to agreed SLAs. Be able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management and influencing skills to assist with query resolutions and provide technical billing support to the other teams at Bryt Energy.
- Assisting the billing manager in producing reports specific to the billing areas of the Customer Operations teams to show performance against KPI’s. Develop ways to improve underperformance when identified to ensure business KPI’s are met.
- Billing assurance activities, including ongoing monitoring and resolution of unbilled accounts to minimise Bryt Energy’s financial exposure.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Passionate about customer service and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do. Able to work with stakeholders across the business and effectively with our customers to resolve any queries in an accurate, timely, professional, and compliant manner.
- Industry experience and knowledge in billing across a range of fixed and flexible products ranging from small SME type accounts to large multisite groups.
- Working within the Billing team you will be able to take ownership of a portfolio of accounts and ensure their accurate and timely billing. Confident working collaboratively to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- You will have a flexible hands-on approach with high personal integrity and comfortable working to targets with the minimum of supervision.
- You will be a confident and clear communicator both internally within the company and with external customers and other stakeholders. Have the ability to challenge in an effective manner so as to maintain relationships but also comfortable voicing concerns as well as suggestions for improvement.
Education and training:
- Experience in B2B electricity supply of both HH and NHH meters and product type, including large I&C flex contract billing. Non-energy costs and the different energy billing levels.
- Knowledge of industry regulatory bodies and codes to be adhered to.
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills. Ideally a numerical based qualification is desired but not essential.
Abilities and skills:
- Knowledge of HH and NHH B2B electricity billing processes and detailed calculations.
- Confidence in problem solving and collaborating with different teams and organisations.
- Target driven approach.
- Experience of a similar role in a similar team would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Be able to produce reports to stakeholders which are accurate, meaningful and demonstrate performance levels achieved.
- Ability to analyse complex datasets and drive meaningful insight from them
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Contact us at email@example.com.