Our customers are at the heart of what we do. We support British businesses on their carbon-reducing journey with our zero carbon electricity supply, on-site generation, energy storage and optimisation solutions.


We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our team of industry experts are always happy to help. We’ve also developed a customer portal so when our team isn't available out of hours, you'll have 24/7 access to manage your account, view your bills and submit meter reads, effortlessly.





Login to our customer portal to access your account and half-hourly data, view your bills and submit meter readings with ease.
Not registered yet? Get in touch with us at to set up your account.



Submit your meter reads online

 Improve the accuracy of your bills with no more estimate reads



View all of your bills in one place

 Keep up-to-date with your account balance



Have an overview of your entire customer account

Update your details with the click of a button



Change of Tenancy

What evidence do I need for a COT (Change of Tenancy)

All the information and evidence needed for a COT can be found on our downloadable form, here. As well as the information on the form, we'll also need a copy of one of the following supporting documents to help us verify the change:

- Your lease/tenancy agreement

- A letter from your solicitor

- A completion agreement

It's crucial that these supporting documents are provided, as without them we'll be unable to process the requested change and the current account will continue to be invoiced with the existing customer details we have for the property.

I'm moving into a property supplied by Bryt Energy. What should I do?

If you're moving into a property supplied by Bryt Energy, we'll first need you to complete our Change of Tenancy (COT) moving in form, which can be found here. The next step is to contact us by phone at 0330 053 8620 or by emailing us at so we can confirm your contact details and process your COT form.

We would also like to provide you with details for a contract with Bryt Energy so that you can avoid paying Deemed prices.

I'm moving out. What should I do?

If you're moving out of a property supplied by Bryt Energy, we'll first need you to complete our Change of Tenancy (COT) moving out form, which can be found hereThe next step is to contact us by phone at 0330 053 8620 or by emailing us at so we can update our records with your forwarding address and then process your COT request.

When will I receive my final bill?

Once we have all of the correct information, we'll complete the COT within 5 working days and endeavour to produce a final invoice for you within 10 working days. If your final bill has been issued with an accurate meter reading and your final balance is in credit, then we will refund the balance to you automatically within 10 working days.

I wish to pay my new account by Direct Debit. How can I do this?

If you wish to pay by a Direct Debit then we would request that you set it up online by visiting our Direct Debit mandate set up page, here. Please note, we are unable to accept paper Direct Debit mandates.

Do you provide a statement of account?

We offer a downloadable version of your statement via our online customer portal, here. If you've not yet set up your customer portal account, please contact our customer service team at

General queries

Why has my transfer over to Bryt Energy's electricity supply been objected to?

We recommend contacting your current electricity supplier, as they will be able to explain why there has been an objection with your transfer. An energy supplier will usually object to a change of supply request if they believe there is an unpaid balance on your account or there is still a live contract which has not yet been terminated.

How do I get access to my half hourly data?

You can access your half hourly data by visiting your account on your Bryt customer portal and selecting 'Meter information' on your account summary. You will be able to select a meter point and date range before downloading your half hourly data.

How do I download my statements of accounts?

To download your account statements, you'll need to log on to your customer portal account and visit the Transaction Summary section. You will be asked to select a start & end date for the transaction summary you wish to view, which you can then download as a PDF.

Where can I find my account balance?

Your current account balance will be displayed on the 'Account summary' page of your customer portal account.

Where can I find a copy of my Bryt Energy contract?

A copy of your contract can be found on your customer portal account on the 'View Document' page.

I have a few accounts with Bryt Energy and have registered to the portal but can only see one. How do I gain access to the remaining accounts?

Contact our helpful customer support team at heretohelp@brytenergy to confirm you have successfully registered to our online customer portal. If you have, we will be able to ensure you have access to all of your accounts.

Do you have a paper copy of the Direct Debit form?

We are unable to accept paper Direct Debit mandates. If you wish to pay by a Direct Debit then we would request that you set it up online by visiting our Direct Debit mandate set up page, here.


How long will it take for my first invoice to be generated?

Before we can produce your first invoice, we have to wait to receive all industry data. This process usually ranges between 6-8 weeks.

Where can I find my invoices?

Any invoice issued against your Bryt Energy account can be found on the customer portal. If you've not yet signed up to our customer portal, please contact our friendly customer services team at heretohelp@brytenergy.

Meter Reads

Do I need to provide meter readings if I have a half hourly, AMR or smart meter?

No, we receive all half hourly, AMR and smart information automatically, which helps us provide you with accurate bills. If you don't have a half hourly meter, you can submit your meter readings with ease, through our online customer portal. If you've not yet signed up to our customer portal, please contact our helpful customer support at heretohelp@brytenergy.

Where can I submit meter readings?

If you have a non-half hourly meter you can submit a meter reading through your online portal account. You will need to select the 'Meter Reading' option from the dropdown menu and enter your meter reading and the date it was obtained before submitting.


What is a settlement?

The electricity Bryt Energy supplies to you is generated from zero carbon, 100% renewable sources. The role of the settlement team is to ensure energy generation providers are correctly paid and the industry is informed with details of the specific energy used. This ensures enough power is generated without wasted energy and keeps the supply of energy reliable.

What do I need to do?

In order to settle the energy usage correctly, Bryt Energy will need you to provide regular meter readings so that we know how much energy you have used.

If you have a SMART or AMR meter, this will provide us with accurate automatic readings and you will not need to take any action to provide any additional readings to us.

If you have a dial meter you will receive a monthly request for meter readings by email, asking you to submit them via the online portal or by email to

How do settlements affect my energy?

Aside from allowing the energy you use to be settled properly within the industry, regular readings will allow Bryt to bill you as accurately as possible, rather than relying on estimates which may be higher than the actual amount of energy you have used.

This will in turn allow you to assess your energy usage and budget accordingly.




Our friendly customer service team are on hand to support you with any queries you have. You can get in touch with us between

Monday - Friday, 8.30am-4.30am.

Before we can provide you with the right quote for your business electricity, we need to determine what kind of organisation you are. Please can you answer these 3 simple questions:

1. Does your organisation consume less than 50,000kWh per year?

2. Do you have a meter type that is a Profile class 1,2,3 or 4?

3. Does your meter have 3 charge rates per meter or less?

(You should be able to find all this information out from your current electricity invoice but if you’re unsure, please just email us at

Download your Bryt Energy price generator here

Please just follow the instructions on the generator to get a price.