We’re looking to appoint a Strategic Account Manager in Optimisation & Flexibility to join our Optimisation Team, as we head into the next phase of growth for the business.
As we consider the very real need to transition to a low carbon energy system, the foundations to accelerate adoption of demand flexibility certainly exist. However, to truly make a difference, flexibility needs to be accessible to businesses of all sizes and types. It must be simple to understand, place no additional time or resource strain on the business, and create no operational disruption. It should also be able to provide all the commercial, environmental, and reputational benefits that come with making a commitment to net zero.
As a result, Bryt Energy are developing a range of optimisation solutions to help businesses use electricity more intelligently and sustainably, and to support the energy system in achieving net zero. Combining our expertise in renewables and market access with industry leading technology providers, our solutions seamlessly integrate with customer assets and buildings to optimise their electricity usage and unlock the value from their operations. This approach helps to secure an efficient, affordable, and reliable renewable future for us all.
In line with our growth aspirations in this dynamic and rapidly emerging sector, Bryt Energy is seeking to recruit an experienced Optimisation and Flexibility Strategic Account Manager to join our expanding Optimisation Workstream.
- Develop & maintain relationships at all levels across our strategic partner network.
- Work closely with Bryt Energy’s external partners & TPIs to ensure they are continually up to date with our service & product offerings.
- Work closely with both internal & external partners to ensure all commercial/Sales opportunities are managed in a smooth, timely & efficient manner establishing customer requirements and understanding key factors for decision makers.
- Support our established TPI Account Management team with tender submissions & opportunity management where there is known potential of a Flexibility opportunity.
- Regular visits to Partners & TPIs for detailed account reviews & check in’s.
- Working in collaboration with key internal departments to ensure smooth & reliable delivery of our Optimisation offering to our partners & customers.
- Participation in the design & implementation of ongoing process improvements & efficiencies relating to the Optimisation business stream.
- Work in partnership with Bryt Energy’s Commercial & Pricing team to enhance & evolve pricing models and customer propositions for Flexible demand based on market feedback.
- Work in partnership with Bryt Energy’s Marketing team to enhance & develop relevant marketing literature & strategies across our target markets & partners.
- Prepare & present Partner & TPI performance updates capturing current deal opportunity progression & future pipelines.
- Participation in the development of new products & offerings in what is a rapidly evolving marketplace ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met.
- Attend industry events to gain market insight & network with partners, developers, TPIs & Customer prospects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge of energy markets and revenue streams available via flexible demand.
- Technical knowledge of assets and operations able to provide demand flexibility.
- Knowledge of the range of customer products & services offered by suppliers, aggregators and TPIs in this area.
- A proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- Confidence in problem solving and collaborating with different teams and organisations.
- Commercial awareness and understanding to develop business opportunities.
- Experience of leading pitches / presentations to a high standard.
- Experience using CRM to track deals.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.