We are looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst in a new position to join the growing Commercial department.
Working hours: Full time Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We have a high performing, well-established and growing Portfolio and Pricing team, who are supporting significant sales growth, product developments and providing contract management, portfolio analysis and insight. This new role has been created to grow the Pricing team and support an ambitious business plan.
Reporting to the Pricing Team Manager, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate assessment, preparation and pricing of prospective customer electricity supply offers. This will cover a range of products across Bryt Energy’s product suite, with an expectation of being able to support Sales demand by pricing within SLAs. The Pricing Analyst will have a thorough understanding of the product options, the pricing methodology for each option, the input costs and variables and the risks facing Bryt Energy as Supplier.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Analyse historic consumption data from HH customers and prepare for pricing.
- Forecast consumption data forwards, based on historic data, for the duration of the proposed contract, using technical expertise to manipulate large data sets.
- Carry out Risk assessments on all potential customers to ensure that the data and activities of the client are understood before they are priced.
- Liaise with Sales teams and Statkraft to resolve queries, request additional or missing information and to obtain the necessary pricing inputs.
- Carry out ad hoc data analyses as required, for example conducting market research on energy suppliers.
- Create price offers for all available products, including fixed, flex, cash-out and basket supply contracts, against market data.
- Dealing with complex pricing of strategic customers with bespoke requirements.
- Production of matrix prices to support various Sales products and tariffs (e.g., deemed and out of contract).
- Manage the price validity of offers with Sales and Statkraft against operational parameters, refreshing price offers where necessary.
- Working with the Portfolio Operations team to ensure all customer queries and activities post onboarding are completed, supporting with workload where necessary.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Excellent analytical skills to provide meaningful insight and inform actions/decisions with an ability to interrogate and manipulate large and complex sets of data.
- Ability to understand complex problems and datasets and able to propose solutions to problems.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst keeping your focus on the context and ultimate objectives.
- Effective and adaptable communication skills for all levels of the business, with an ability to explain complex issues clearly and succinctly.
- A hands-on approach with the ability to bring structure to tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the initiative and ability to proactively plan and prioritise own work.
- Ability to work effectively and calmly under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic delivery of regulatory compliance.
- Ambition and drive to progress yourself, your team and the business.
Education and Training:
- Qualified to degree level (preferably in a maths or analytical related subject).
- Highly numerate with commercial acumen.
- A basic knowledge of the current UK B2B electricity supply industry and regulatory regime will be an advantage.
- Prior experience in complex energy pricing operations will be an advantage, and especially a familiarity with I&C Flex contracts.
Abilities and Skills:
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills are essential; skills in VBA coding or further applications will be an advantage.
- Highly effective organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Proactive and energetic approach, with a positive attitude and an ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to respond to changing priorities.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Contact us at email@example.com.