A new opportunity has been created for an experienced B2B Customer Operations Support Advisor to join the Customer Operations area within the business. The role will be ideal for someone who has prior experience of providing a first-class level of customer account management experience to B2B I&C customers. This will include being the point of contact for strategic customers or their appointed TPI’s to contact to deliver all their operational requirements.
There will also be the requirement to handle a high volume of customer inbound and outbound emails from customers and TPI’s who are used by the business. Previous experience of this type of B2B customer service experience is also essential.
• Work within the Customer Operations team primarily responsible for providing front office customer service activities to the B2B (SME and I&C) customers supplied by Bryt Energy. An awareness of core items such as flex billing, group bills, sales, pricing and TPI management is desirable.
• Work with the Sales and Commercial teams, where required, to provide a united approach to customer service for all B2B customer types. Provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders for any key accounts which the candidate is responsible for.
• Take inbound customer phone calls on a rota basis. Ensure full call handling guidelines are followed, complaints are logged and managed and take ownership for any queries which are raised during the call to ensure a full resolution is provided to the customer.
• Support customers with the sign up to systems and products which will help deliver the customer additional value and energy usage insight.
• Promote the customer portal and work with colleagues to achieve the associated business KPI’s. Support the development of new portal requirements by feeding in customer requirements and work with key account customers to roll out the portal through structured implementation plans.
• Issue customer feedback reports at all customer touchpoints to receive independent feedback to help understand and achieve the company’s customer satisfaction scores.
• To work alongside management and colleagues to identify efficiencies within the role which can deliver business value, or increased customer satisfaction.
• The role may also require the candidate to complete a variety of back office activities associated to the customer journey including renewal service related items, change of tenancy related queries, promoting Smart metering installations and read related activities.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE:
• Strong track record of delivering high standards of customer service for all SME and I&C customers.
• Strong desire to achieve all customer service KPI’s, by effectively managing own workload and working across the business to resolve any identified disputes.
• Work with customers to issue external customer feedback surveys to help achieve the company’s customer satisfaction targets.
• Have a passion for the delivery of high-quality customer service throughout the customer journey. Be able to identify process improvements which can provide Bryt customers with an enhanced customer experience.
• Experience of providing customer service by telephone in an effective, empathetic and knowledgeable manner as part of the role will be supporting the Customer Service inbound phone line on a rota basis. Exceptional communication skills are required, as the candidate will be speaking to customers by phone and through email communications.
• Excellent internal stakeholder skills are required to embrace the existing Bryt culture and be an effective member of the team.
• A real self-starter with a forward-thinking approach and enthusiastic nature.
• Flexible hands-on and structured approach, and with high personal integrity.
• Enjoys taking ownership and being accountable for their own work. Can self manage where required and therefore can prioritise work effectively and work to strict deadlines.
• A team player who can work effectively within their immediate team and across the wider business to deliver results.
• Competent working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to an intermediate level. The candidate will be responsible for reducing various reports for the strategic customers which they are responsible for.
• Effective time management and organisational skills are essential in this role.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Contact us at email@example.com