If you’re moving out of a property supplied by Bryt Energy, we’ll first need you to complete our COT moving out form, which can be found here, and provide the relevant evidence. The next step is to email us at heretohelp@brytenergy.co.uk so we can update our records with your forwarding address and then process your COT request.